THE DIFFERENT SHADES OF WHITE- A LOVE
Alternative names:THE DIFFERENT SHADES OF WHITE- A LOVE
Operate:ADD TO SUBSCRIBE
THE DIFFERENT SHADES OF WHITE- A LOVE
"Why are you being so mean to your new bride?" I demanded ruefully. He smirked in a menacing and ominous way. His grip on my jaw tightened. "I don't acknowledge you as my wife. You're just a burden that I have taken in." he claimed bluntly. "What?" I murmured. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.He was making me realize my insignificant worth. This proves that he is against this marriage. His expression turned sardonic. "I didn't agree to this. I just married you due to some circumstances. But I don't want to get myself involved with you. So stay out of my way." He warned in a very precise tone that sent Goosebumps down my arm. The aura around him was gloomy and threatening. He stood up straight. I tried to climb on my feet. "Remember this. I am not bound to anything, least of all you. But since you have been bound to me and given my name, then it can't be helped." He spoke. Life is extremely unpredictable and it tends to crush you ruthlessly with such unpredictability. Khadijah is a victim of the consequences of the unpredictability of life. Khadijah, a seventeen year old teenager, lost her family in an accident and is taken in by her relatives. But due to unwanted circumstances, they marry her off and send her away to the United States. Sweet innocent khadijah must adjust to her new lifestyle now. On the other hand, Shehzad is an independent, ambitious, domineering millionaire who thinks of love and marriage as nothing but burdens. Seeking nothing but revenge against all those who did him wrong, Shehzad will use every obstacle he can in order to tackle with his enemies especially when his life is on the line everyday. What happens when these two individuals are married? The story of an impossible, irreproachable love.
- Chapter 0 THE DIFFERENT SHADES OF WHITE.
- Chapter 1 PROLOGUE
- Chapter 2 CHAPTER 1- The Threads Of Fate.
- Chapter 3 CHAPTER 2- The Farewell Of A Patrio
- Chapter 4 CHAPTER 5- Gulistan-e-Gulshan.
- Chapter 5 CHAPTER 6- A Little Juvenile Fun.
- Chapter 6 CHAPTER 7- Cursed And Confused.
- Chapter 7 CHAPTER 8- J.T.B.
- Chapter 8 CHAPTER 9- The Fault In Us.
- Chapter 9 CHAPTER 10- Seeds Of Affection.
- Chapter 10 CHAPTER 11- Flowers And Beth.
- Chapter 11 CHAPTER 12- Stakes At Vulnerability.
- Chapter 12 CHAPTER 13- A Night To Remember.
- Chapter 13 CHAPTER 14- Independence Day.
- Chapter 14 CHAPTER 15- One Of The 5-F.
- Chapter 15 CHAPTER 16- A Crazy Day.
- Chapter 16 CHAPTER 17- Total Cliche.
- Chapter 17 CHAPTER 18- Is This The End
- Chapter 18 AUTHOR'S NOTE
- Chapter 19 CHAPTER 20- Betrayal At It's Finest.
- Chapter 20 CHAPTER 21- Sulking.
- Chapter 21 CHAPTER 22-Getting To Know him.
- Chapter 22 CHAPTER 23-Secrets.
- Chapter 23 CHAPTER 24- Trust Is The Key.
- Chapter 24 TREAT CHAPTER :p
- Chapter 25 CHAPTER 26- Memories By The Ocean.
- Chapter 26 CHAPTER 27-Spirit Of A Muslim.
- Chapter 27 April Fools Lol :P
- Chapter 28 CHAPTER 29- Amidst The Blossoms.
- Chapter 29 another glimpse at the past.
- Chapter 30 CHAPTER 30- Confessions.
- Chapter 31 CHAPTER 31- Safe.
- Chapter 32 CHAPTER 34- May God Keep Him Safe.
- Chapter 33 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.
- Chapter 34 CHAPTER 35- Carry Me Like A Princess.
- Chapter 35 CHAPTER 36- Perplexity.
- Chapter 36 CHAPTER 37- Nightmares and The South.
- Chapter 37 CHAPTER 38- Complications.
- Chapter 38 CHAPTER 39- Explanations.
- Chapter 39 CHAPTER 40- Family Ties
- Chapter 40 CHAPTER 41- Apologies.
- Chapter 41 CHAPTER 42- Hurt My Pride.
- Chapter 42 CHAPTER 43-An attempt.
- Chapter 43 CHAPTER 44- Stunning Realization.
- Chapter 44 CHAPTER 45- Vows.
- Chapter 45 CHAPTER 46- Trapped.
- Chapter 46 CHAPTER 47- What Lies Beneath.
- Chapter 47 ONE SHOT- CONTEST.
- Chapter 48 CHAPTER 48- the truth behind those memories.
- Chapter 49 CHAPTER 49- Joshua Blacksmith I