Be Decent, My Hubby!
Alternative names:Be Decent, My Hubby!
Operate:ADD TO SUBSCRIBE
Be Decent, My Hubby!
"Joanna Kelly was set up for three years in prison. On the first day of her release from prison, her ex-boyfriend proposed to her. She thought she had met her true love, but she didn't expect it was all her boyfriend's scheme. To take revenge, Joanna signed a contract and got married to Tim Howard, who is finally found to be the heir to Howard Family, cold, heartless, arrogant and unsympathetic. Tim is willing to help Joanna get revenge in return for a share in Joanna's mother's company. The marriage was originally just a trade between the two, so when everything was done, Joanna just served Tim with divorce papers. Unexpectedly, Tim pulled her to his arms and expressed his love. Being held in Tim's arms, Joanna trembled as hearing his expression of love and asked with surprise, ""You, you love me?"""
- Chapter 1 Are You Here Trying to Take a Bite of Me
- Chapter 2 The Uncle of Her Fiancé
- Chapter 3 Owen Howard, You Were a Bastard!
- Chapter 4 That Was Interesting
- Chapter 5 Who Allowed You to Enter This House
- Chapter 6 Did I Come at the Wrong Time
- Chapter 7 This Girl Was A Liar
- Chapter 8 How Can You Beat My Woman As You Like
- Chapter 9 Now, Let's Talk About How You Will Repay Me.
- Chapter 10 What Can I Benefit From Your Life
- Chapter 11 I Will Give You a Chance To Become My Woman
- Chapter 12 Our Marriage Helped Rid The People Of Two Evil
- Chapter 13 If You Wanted To Beg For People's Help, You Had To Kneel Down
- Chapter 14 I Am Teaching a Lesson To My Sister!
- Chapter 15 Joanna, It Was My Fault Looking Down On You
- Chapter 16 You Are Shameless
- Chapter 17 You Are a Bold Woman!
- Chapter 18 Are You Pretending To Be Innocent Now
- Chapter 19 Tim Was Really Impatien
- Chapter 20 Hope to Give Birth to A Child For Me
- Chapter 21 Congratulations on Officially Becoming Husband and Wife
- Chapter 22 I Knew You Loved Me, But You Should Restrain Yourself.
- Chapter 23 Why Did I Feel This Woman Familiar
- Chapter 24 It Was Also Necessary to Wait Until My Uncle Officially Married You
- Chapter 25 Those Who Didn't Know the Situation Would Think That I Slept With A Man.
- Chapter 26 People Would Think I Was Impoten
- Chapter 27 I Heard That Someone Came to Propose to Me in the Early Morning
- Chapter 28 Joanna, Were You Jealous
- Chapter 29 I Just Could Have A Good Time These Days
- Chapter 30 Your Plan Was Really Good.
- Chapter 31 Why don't you remember who I said this was
- Chapter 32 What Do you fall in love with that handsome boy
- Chapter 33 Tim was always a ruffian
- Chapter 34 : You can hide from me a moment, but can't avoid me forever
- Chapter 35 : Let's talk about dowry.
- Chapter 36 : He was really an old fox.
- Chapter 37 : You're spoiled by me, aren't you
- Chapter 38 : What kind of woman will be so interested in something like work
- Chapter 39 : Come to my hotel room tonigh
- Chapter 40 : You belong to me, Ella, and no one can take you from me!
- Chapter 41 : Tim was an unmerciful capitalis
- Chapter 42 : What should not belong to you could be a disaster if you got it.
- Chapter 43 : Ken, he was the only family she had, too.
- Chapter 44 : I want Joanna to cook noodles for me
- Chapter 45 : From now on, I will only eat Tim's noodles
- Chapter 46 : I am not that easy to get rid of!
- Chapter 47 : Why don't you spend some time and effort on your husband
- Chapter 48 : Your past three years in jail was just for nothing.
- Chapter 49 : Tim was such a dangerous man
- Chapter 50 : It seems to be a right thing that I have married you!